Hammock 0.0.3 is out!
After more than 2 years, the next version of Hammock is finally out. Some of the key changes here:
- Upgraded to the latest libraries of pretty much everything.
- Use a more modular build structure
- Introduction of a new security component
- Serving file system assets
If you're not familiar with Hammock, its a lightweight integration, using CDI, based on RestEasy, Undertow. It's a quick and easy to use development framework to spin up small applications.
Full details on how to get started with Hammock can be found in the README
So what's next? Well a few integrations are still in the works.
- JPA support, probably via Hibernate, likely to also provide migration support via Flyway
- Camel support based on the Camel CDI project
- Metrics support on the Metrics CDI project